Win Trips to Vietnam! Eat More Roll’d - More Chances To Win! *T&Cs Apply rolldwinatrip.com.au
Cook time: 15 minutes
1 packet Roll’d Phở broth
120g Roll’d Phở noodles
100g eye fillet, thinly sliced (Or try with chicken)
1 sprig spring onion, sliced
4 sprig coriander, sliced
1 cup bean shoot
1 large red chilli, thinly sliced
2 lemon wedges
1. Get your saucepan ready! Pour in your Roll’d pho broth, let it bubble to a boil.
2. In a separate pot, cook your Phở noodles in boiling water. We want them to be nice and soft, 6-8 minutes should do it. Remember to drain your noodles. Nobody likes watery Phở!
3. Split your Phở noodles into 2 separate bowls. Or one big one if you’re really hungry. The servings are just a suggestion after all. Add a juicy serving of beef.
4. Time to add the broth. Pour the Phở broth over the noodle bowls. Take a second to smell the zesty aromas, that’s optional, but we recommend it.
5. For a little extra flavour, decorate your bowl with bean shoots, coriander and spring onion. Delicious!
6. To keep it zesty and a little spicy, serve with lemon and chilli on the side.
7. To make it just like Mama Hoang used to, we recommend adding a little hoisin, some sriracha and a squeeze of lemon to your taste.
At Roll’d heritage is our special sauce. But we’re not exclusive about it...
Aside from being absolutely delicious, it ’s a culinary sensation with a deep history behind it...
To all the Phở-lovers from all walks of life, do you sip it, slurp it, swirl it or…