Win Trips to Vietnam! Eat More Roll’d - More Chances To Win! *T&Cs Apply rolldwinatrip.com.au
At Roll’d heritage is our special sauce. But we’re not exclusive about it. Culture, tradition, legacy: these are best shared. Making our famous Rice Paper Rolls, in the comfort of your own home has now been made VIỆTNAM-EASY!
Our recipes are a passport to adventure you can taste. A ticket to the zinging, zesty flavours of việtnam’s vibrant soul. Our past is your present, a gift from our family to enjoy with yours. Because around the world or around the table, family is the greatest adventure of all.
Now you can find all your fresh ingredient needs, and custom made Roll’d products at your local Coles Supermarket. Start rolling with us today!
Bowl of warm water (approx 3L)
Roll’d Rice Paper Sheets
Roll’d Vermicelli Noodles
Cucumber (sliced sticks)
Chopped Coriander or herbs or your choice
1. Soak rice paper individually in warm water. Ensure you glide the rice paper through the water in a smooth motion and gently shake off any excess water.
2. Lay out the rice paper on the rolling tray
3. Place the cucumber on the bottom third of the rice paper on each.
4. Sprinkle sesame seeds just above the centre of the rice paper
5. Place the coriander and herbs of your choice in the centre of the rice paper.
6. Position the Vermicelli Noodles (Bun) on top of the cucumber.
7. Scatter the fried shallots on top of the Vermicelli Noodles (Bun).
8. Scatter broken up lettuce on top of the Vermicelli Noodles (Bun).
9. Position the BBQ chicken on top of the Vermicelli Noodles (Bun) and lettuce.
10. Roll away as instructed from our Vietnam-EASY video.
At Roll’d heritage is our special sauce. But we’re not exclusive about it...
Aside from being absolutely delicious, it ’s a culinary sensation with a deep history behind it...
To all the Phở-lovers from all walks of life, do you sip it, slurp it, swirl it or…