Win Trips to Vietnam! Eat More Roll’d - More Chances To Win! *T&Cs Apply rolldwinatrip.com.au
Cook time: 15 minutes
120g Roll’d Phở Noodles
150g of protein (beef/chicken/seafood/tofu)
1 bunch bok choy, cut into long wedges
120g bean shoots
½ bunch coriander, chopped
2 sprigs spring onion, cut 5cm lengths
2 cloves garlic, chopped
Roll’d Sriracha (optional, to garnish)
Roll’d Premium Chilli Oil (optional, to garnish)
1 tspn fish sauce
1 tblspn oyster sauce
2 tbspn soy sauce
1 tblspn sweet soy
1. Cook Phở noodles in boiling water for 6-8 mins, until soft. Drain.
2. Mix sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Heat some vegetable oil in a wok, add garlic, your choice of protein and bok choy.
Cook fo approximately 3 mins until protein is cooked and bok choy has softened.
4. Add noodles and sauce and mix in.
5. To finish add bean shoots, spring onion and coriander. Stir through the noodles until all
6. Garnish with Roll’d Chilli Oil or Roll’d Sriracha and serve!
Roll’d Premium Chilli Oil
Roll’d Phở Noodles
At Roll’d heritage is our special sauce. But we’re not exclusive about it...
Aside from being absolutely delicious, it ’s a culinary sensation with a deep history behind it...
To all the Phở-lovers from all walks of life, do you sip it, slurp it, swirl it or…