Win Trips to Vietnam! Eat More Roll’d - More Chances To Win! *T&Cs Apply rolldwinatrip.com.au
Cook time: 15 minutes
8 Roll’d Rice Paper
1 cup vegetable oil (for deep frying)
¼ cabbage, shredded
200g shredded chicken
1⁄2 bunch coriander, chopped
½ bunch mint, chopped
2 spring onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoon fried shallots
2 tablespoon crushed peanuts
1/2 cup Roll’d Vietnamese Nuoc Mam
1. Cut rice paper into quarters
2. Heat up vegetable oil in a pan and carefully place each cut rice paper piece in for 2-3
seconds. Remove quickly (before it burns!) and set aside to cool
3. In a large bowl add in the shredded cabbage, roast chicken, coriander, mint, spring onion, fried shallots, crushed peanuts
4. Pour over the Nuoc Mam and mix!
5. Serve the chicken salad on top of each rice paper crisp
Roll’d Rice Paper
Roll’d Nuoc Mam Sauce
At Roll’d heritage is our special sauce. But we’re not exclusive about it...
Aside from being absolutely delicious, it ’s a culinary sensation with a deep history behind it...
To all the Phở-lovers from all walks of life, do you sip it, slurp it, swirl it or…