*Please refrigerate your meal box ingredients if you do not intend on cooking immediately after delivery. Spring rolls will need to be placed in the freezer, if not cooked immediately
Make sure you transfer the broth as these containers are not microwavable!
Coriander, Red Onion, Chilli, Bean Shoots, Spring Onion & Lemon
Protein of your choice
Mushroom & Tofu
* Please ensure you refrigerate your meal box ingredients if not being cooked immediately. Spring rolls will need to be placed in the freezer if not cooked immediately.
1. Unpack your Meal Box. If you’re not cooking straight away, make room to store ingredients in the fridge.
2. Open the pack of noodles and place in a large bowl.
3. Pour boiling water into your bowl until it covers the noodles. Set aside for 1-2 minutes.
4. Once softened, use chopsticks or tongs to gently separate the noodles. Drain the water with a colander.
5. Place a medium pot on the stove. Carefully pour in your broth.
6. On medium-high heat, bring the broth to a bubbling boil. Once boiled, turn down to a simmer.
Alternative: you can also heat your broth in the microwave. Simply pour the broth into a large bowl and microwave for 4–5 minutes. Do not microwave in the original containers. Always transfer to a microwavable bowl.
7. As the broth is heating, portion your bowls, starting with the noodles as the base.
8. Add your choice of protein on top of the noodles.
9. Add your bean shoots in a mound. Sprinkle spring onions, coriander and top with red onion.
10. Once your broth has come to a boil, carefully ladle the broth into the bowls until the noodles are covered.
11. Squeeze your wedge of lemon over the top. Add chilli for extra spice. Add hoisin and sriracha to taste.
12. Slurp loudly and proudly.
1. Half fill a small pot with your choice of frying oil.
2. Place on a medium heat.
3. Once oil has reached 170ºC, gently place your spring rolls in the pot.
4. Fry for 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Remove from oil and lightly drain on paper towel.