TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 IN OUR VENUES.
The safety, health, and wellbeing of our guests and team members is our number one priority.
TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19, WE ARE:
- Disinfecting all surfaces and equipment, including all bowls, plates, cutlery and utensils on a regular and consistent basis.
- Regular communications to our team about maintaining safe hygiene and social distancing practices whilst on shift and through weekly newsletters.
- Released two updated training modules via e-learning covering COVID -19 in the workplace Masks, Gloves & Hand Washing procedures.
- Increased focus on food preparation, cleaning and hygiene practices.
- We encourage the use of contact free payments, and where able ask our customers to use our contactless ordering, pick up, dine in options depending on state based requirements.
- Mandated use of face masks within our Victorian locations, and optional use across other states and territories.
- We closely monitor and cooperate with all communications, recommendations and directions provided to us by the Department of Health and act accordingly.
- Contact tracing logs and practices being adhered to for those states where we can offer dine in facilities.
- Strict guidelines around unwell staff, whereby they are to seek medical aid and stay home.
- Each of our stores has a dedicated and specific ‘covid safe plan’ in place.