*Please ensure you refrigerate your meal box ingredients if not being cooked immediately. Spring rolls will need to be placed in the freezer if not cooked immediately.
Make sure you transfer the broth as these containers are not microwavable!
Coriander, Spring Onion, Bean Shoots & Lemon
Pork Belly, Prawns
* Please ensure you refrigerate your meal box ingredients if not being cooked immediately. Spring rolls will need to be placed in the freezer if not cooked immediately.
1. Unpack your Meal Box. If you’re not cooking straight away, make room to store ingredients in the fridge.
2. Boil a medium pot of water on the stove. Once boiled, lower heat to a simmer. Place your egg noodles in the water. Cook for 3 minutes, or until softened.
3. Drain the noodles in a colander and run cold water over the noodles until they are lukewarm (not cold). Set aside.
4. Place a medium pot on the stove. Carefully pour in your broth.
5. On medium-high heat, bring the broth to a bubbling boil. Once boiled, turn down to a simmer.
Alternative: you can also heat your broth in the microwave. Simply pour the broth into a large bowl and microwave for 4–5 minutes. Do not microwave in the original containers. Always transfer to a microwavable bowl.
6. While the broth is heating, heat a separate pan on medium heat with a thin layer of oil.
7. Once the oil is hot, gently place your pork belly on the pan. Fry until golden on both sides.
8. Portion your bowls, starting with the egg noodles as the base.
9. Add your pork belly and prawns.
10. Add your bean shoots in a mound. Sprinkle the spring onions and shallots on top.
11. Once your broth has come to a boil, carefully ladle the broth into the bowl until the noodles are covered.
12. Squeeze your wedge of lemon over the top. Add chilli for extra spice.
13. Get slurping.
1. Half fill a small pot with your choice of frying oil.
2. Place on a medium heat.
3. Once oil has reached 170ºC, gently place your spring rolls in the pot.
4. Fry for 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Remove from oil and lightly drain on paper towel.