- Meet our co-founders. Hear their stories, and the history of Roll’d.
- Get to know our Support Team. They’re the movers and shakers at Roll’d.
- We’ll welcome a handful of current franchisees, and listen to their recipes for success at Roll’d.
- Ask your burning questions during a live Q&A.
Attend to Win a Trip for 2 to Vietnam
Conditions of Entry
- Information about the Prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
- The promoter is Roll’d Australia Pty Ltd, ACN 160 241 789 of Waterman Business Centres, Level 2 – UL40/1341, Dandenong Road, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Chadstone VIC 3148 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions (“Eligible Entrants”).
- To be eligible for this prize you must be a resident within Victoria or South Australia.
- Employees of Roll’d Australia, franchisees, team members, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period:
- Promotion commences at 8:30am, Saturday, 28 May 2022 (ACST) and closes at 9:30pm, Wednesday, 29 June 2022 (ACST) (“Promotion Period”).
How to Enter:
- Eligible Entrants may only enter once.
- In order to enter, a participant must register and attend the Online Franchise Information Evening via Zoom on Wednesday 29th June 2022.
- If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.
Selection of the Prize Winner
- There will be one (1) prize winner.
- The Prize Winner will be selected between 6:30pm – 7:30pm ACST on Wednesday, 29 June 2022 during the Online Franchise Information Evening on zoom via the Wheel of Indecision App. The names of all eligible attendees will be added to the app and the winner will be selected at random.
- The Prize Winner will be notified by email on Thursday, 30 June 2022 following the Draw.
- One (1) winner will receive a trip for two (2) adults aged 18 years or older to Vietnam including return economy flights from winner’s nearest Australian capital city to Vietnam. Duration of the trip is dependent on the specific trip selected by the winner. Total prize value is AUD5,000.
- The Prize Winner will be offered an Intrepid travel voucher for spend on land value up to AUD3,500 for two people for the same selected Vietnam Intrepid trip. Flights to the city in Vietnam for the selected Intrepid trip will be booked through Roll’d Australia up to the value of AUD1,500. The winner will be responsible for any additional charges beyond this value for the booking of flights.
- For trip inclusions, please refer to the preferred Vietnam Intrepid trip on www.intrepid.com.
- The travel voucher can be used towards any Vietnam Intrepid trip as well as pre or post accommodation, single supplement, and transfers when booked in conjunction with a chosen trip.
- The travel voucher cannot be redeemed for airfares, optional activities, permits, visas or insurance.
- The travel voucher is valid for the stated amount printed in specified currency only.
- The travel voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-returnable.
- The travel voucher holds no cash value.
- The Prize Winner must select the preferred Intrepid Vietnam trip and redeem the travel voucher by 31 December 2022.
- Flights must also be booked through Roll’d Australia by 31 December 2022. Additional fees for changes to bookings is at the winners’ cost.
- The travel voucher cannot be redeemed retroactively on a trip or service that has already been booked.
- The travel voucher cannot be redeemed through a travel agent.
- The use of vouchers is subject to the traveller agreeing to Intrepid Travel’s booking conditions booking conditions
- Any trips or extra services paid for using vouchers that are subject to a partial or full refund will be credited to their original voucher.